IDUG announces winners of XML Challenge
April 22, 2009
The International DB2 Users Group (IDUG) are an independent, not-for-profit, user-run organization. If you work with DB2, you should certainly be a member of IDUG. Basic membership is FREE, and they offer some of the best resources for DB2 users.
I see from an article on XML Journal that IDUG has announced seven winners of its global XML Challenge. The challenge had more than 70,000 entries from North America, Europe, China, Southeast Asia and India. Congratulations to the winners:
- Renzo Nuccitelli from Sao Jose dos Campos, Brazil who captured first place in the “XML Programming” contest.
- Anil Mahadev from Karnataka, India who won the “Ported Application” contest.
- Yasuhiro Nonaka from Tokyo, Japan who won the “Query Challenge” contest.
- Zaidan Alaoui from Ontario, Canada and Vibha Pandya from Maharashtra, India who won the “Gadget Challenge” contest.
- Rahsheen Porter from Grayson, Geo. (USA) and Rendra Setiawan from Jakarta, Indonesia who won the “Video Mania” contest.