Storing and Retrieving ACORD Data for Insurance
March 2, 2009
ACORD is a standards-development organization in the insurance industry. They have developed a set of well adopted XML-based standards. If you work with information in the ACORD format, I have compiled a short list of resources that may be useful for you:
- Free download: Working code for ACORD application that stores ACORD data, retrieves it via RESTful Web services, and shows it via Atom feeds and XForms.
- Flash demo: XML for Insurance
- Presentation: Improving Insurance Correspondence (no voice)
- Webcast: pureXML Critical to Capitalizing on ACORD’s Potential
- Brochure: DB2 pureXML helps Insurers Deliver Information on Demand